What does a chiropractor do with kids? They are so young and little, what kind of back problems can they possibly have? Is it safe to get adjusted when you are pregnant, can't that hurt the baby? Can a chiropractor turn a breech baby? A chiropractor helped my friend's baby get rid of ear infections, how does that work?
Well, this is my attempt at answering all of these questions and to open up the lines of communication between curious minds and a chiropractic practitioner. My resources are my old teachers, professors, research articles, my patients, and my daughter who received her first adjustment just a few hours after birth.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Chiropractic care for allergies and kids

9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Chiropractic care for allergies and kids

2 comments: